UNPACKING YOUR ORDER
HOW CAN I UNROLL AND FLATTEN MY PRINT?
- Make sure your hands are clean and thoroughly dry.
- Find a flat surface and wipe it clear of any dirt or debris. (Ensure the surface is thoroughly dry after wiping.)
- Carefully remove the print from the plastic sleeve.
- Using the tissue paper to protect the print, lay the top edge of the print on the work surface. Place books (or other clean, untextured objects) on top of the tissue paper to secure the print’s corners.
- Once the first two corners are secure, slowly unroll the print with the tissue paper on top.
- Secure the remaining two corners with books or other clean, untextured objects.
- Wait for the paper to flatten—24 hours is ideal.
Other tips for flattening:
- Never mark the print with pencil or other tools during the framing/hanging process. This will likely result in a permanent mark and/or eraser damage.
- Never use an iron or other heat implement to flatten the print.
DO YOU ACCEPT RETURNS AND EXCHANGES?
DO YOU CHARGE TAX?
Culver and Cambridge charges tax to orders shipped within California.
DO YOU CHARGE FOR SHIPPING?
Shipping within the United States is always free. International orders are charged a flat $14.90 for shipping.
WHEN CAN I EXPECT TO RECEIVE MY PRINT?
All posters are shipped within 3-5 business days. Posters are shipped via First Class USPS mail which can vary in shipping time depending on location. If you need your print by a certain date, please contact us to be sure we can have it delivered to meet your expectations.
ARE THERE ANY INTERNATIONAL CHARGES?
Aside from the shipping charges outlined above, customers may be responsible for paying customs fees and VAT taxes from your local government. These charges are assessed by the customs department in your home country. We do not have any way to know what these charges might be, and we are not legally able to pay the fees or reimburse you for any charges assessed.